Back to All Companies

Casio America, Inc. | Company Profile, Marketing Contacts, Media Spend, Brands

Casio America is a subsidiary of Casio Computer Co. Ltd., based in Tokyo. The company manufactures and markets a range of consumer and business electronics, including watches, digital cameras, mobile phones, cash registers and more.

Main Telephone (973) 361-5400
Main Fax
Primary Address
570 Mount Pleasant Avenue
Dover, NJ 07801

Casio America, Inc. Contacts

Contacts (5/9)
Name Title State
Shinigori I. Chief Executive Officer & Chairman NJ
Sample of Associated Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (973) 361-5400
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Direct Fax: *** **** ***
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 570 Mount Pleasant Avenue
Dover, NJ

Peter B. Vice President - Consumer Products NJ
David J. Vice President, Timepiece Division NJ
Susan V. Senior Director, Public Relations NJ
Robert P. Director, Marketing NJ

Media Spend

Media Spend Summary
Media Spend Channel

Associated Brands

Brand Media Spend
CASIO ******
Casio America, Inc. ******
G-Shock ******

Agency Relationships

Brand Agency Service From To
***** ***** ****** ********* AOR - public relations 2005 present
***** *** ******** *****, ***. digital unknown present
***** *******, ***. ***** ****** ********* AOR - public relations 2005 present
***** *******, ***. *** ******** *****, ***. digital unknown present
*-***** *** ******** *****, ***. digital unknown present

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

Recent Discussions

Who is the Chief Executive Officer & Chairman of Casio America, Inc.?

Who is the marketing contact for jewelry & watches in NJ

What is the email of the Vice President - Consumer Products of Casio America, Inc.?

What is direct phone of the Vice President, Timepiece Division of Casio America, Inc.?

Who is the AOR - public relations agency of Casio America, Inc.?

Your personal LinkedIn network connections

Your personal LinkedIn network connections


Digital, Print Opps: Casio G-Shock names Cornerstone AOR to drive millennial engagement

Subject: Print, digital, social media, PR

Brand: Casio Inc., designed to resist mechanical shock and vibration.

Opportunity: Has named Cornerstone as its PR and social media AOR. The agency will be in charge of executing a multifaceted program across all major product categories. According to David Johnson, VP of Casio's timepiece division, the agency was selected based on its "creativity, strategic vision and deep understanding of the brand," which the brand felt would help drive awareness among new audiences, while expanding its relevance to loyal customers.

Keep in mind that the brand's digital presence continues to increase, taking up about 40% of its total media spend last year, according to Kantar Media. The other 60% was spent on print; however, with a push to engage a younger consumer, expect print to begin decreasing as digital becomes more relevant. 

Therefore, digital sellers should begin making introductions now, as planning will likely begin soon. Focus your pitch around driving awareness and relevance among millennial audiences. Look for dollars tied to Q4, as this is the brands highest buying period, specifically look for buys to be highest right around the holidays. Additionally, look for print dollars to be available as well. 

Additional Insight

TV Breakdown: So far this year, Casio has run only one national TV ad, which was for the G-Shock brand, according to iSpot. The ad, titled "Snowboard" cost the company a total of $1,060 and ran on Fox Sports 1 during a snowboarding broadcast. 

Digital Breakdown: Since January, Moat reports that G-Shock has run 66 standard display, nine high impact and five video ads on 87 publishers (6% mobile). Of these 77% were placed site direct versus programmatic. Top ad destinations include,,,,,, and In comparison to the same period last year, the brand ran 35 standard display, 15 high impact and two video ads on 34 publishers (26% mobile; 78% site direct). 

For all of 2015, the brand ran 77 standard display, 24 high impact and eight video ads on 126 publishers (7% mobile; 71% site direct), such as,,, and

570 Mount Pleasant Avenue
Dover, NJ 07801
(973) 361-5400

Robert Prunk
Director, Marketing - Casio USA
(973) 361-5400 ext: 4256

David Johnson
Vice President, Timepiece Division
(973) 361-5400

Tadashi Shibuya 
General Manager, Timepiece Division
(973) 361-5400 ext: 4423

Jennifer Page
Strategist & Copywriter, Cornerstone Agency ‚Äč