Back to All Agencies

The Richards Group, Inc. | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: full service

Main Telephone (214) 891-5700
Main Fax (214) 891-2911
Primary Address
2801 North Central Expressway
Suite 100
Dallas, TX 75204
USA

The Richards Group, Inc. Contacts

Contacts (5/197)
Name Title State
Diane F. Principal, Marketing & Advertising TX
Sample of Associated Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (214) 891-5700
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Direct Fax: *** **** ***
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 2801 North Central Expressway
Suite 100
Dallas, TX
75204
USA

Brad T. Principal, Brand Management TX
Dale H. Principal TX
Pete L. Principal, Brand Management TX
Ruth F. Principal, Public Affairs & Relations TX

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
*&* Creative unknown present *****
*********** & ***** ******* Creative 2017 present *******
*******'* **** ******** & ********** Creative unknown present ********
******** ******** *********** Media Buying, Media Planning unknown present ********
******** ***** ******* Creative, Media Buying, Media Planning unknown present *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

Recent Discussions

Who is the Principal, Marketing & Advertising of The Richards Group, Inc.?

What is the email of the Principal, Brand Management of The Richards Group, Inc.?

What is direct phone of the Principal of The Richards Group, Inc.?

Who is the Creative agency of The Richards Group, Inc.?

Your personal LinkedIn network connections

Your personal LinkedIn network connections

WinmoEdge

Q1 Millennial Male Media Opps: Firehouse Subs shifts creative, media to The Richards Group


Subject: digital, TV, social media, radio, outdoor, OOH

Company: Firehouse Subs, fast casual chain known for its hot subs. FS currently operates 940 locations in 43 states, Puerto Rico and Canada.

Opportunity: here).

Sellers - TRG's first work for Firehouse is set to debut by January 2017, so be sure you are reaching out now to secure dollars. Remember that Firehouse, upon hiring Marc last December, stated it would spend $30 million on advertising this year - a huge jump from the $3 million spent in 2015. Of this, $25 million was allocated to TV ads (per iSpot), so sellers in this channel will likely have a leg up here.

Firehouse has also utilized digital, video and paid social media for the last two years, so look for dollars here as well. Given digital and TV targeting, it seems that Firehouse is going hard after millennial males.

Additional Insight

National TV Spend: Per iSpot, Firehouse has spent $25.7 million on TV ads so far this year - up from $11.9 million spent during the same period 2015. See chart for 2016 show targeting.

Digital Breakdown: Total digital spend for 2016 so far is only $200,000 (31 million impressions), down 76% from the same period the year prior, per Pathmatics. Most of 2016's digital spend was allocated to desktop ads (90%), while the remainder went to mobile ads (10%). Of these ads, 60% were placed site direct, 28% went through Google AdX + AdSense and 11% through SiteScout.

Note that most of 2015's spend was allocated to online video ads ($700,000 of $850,000). With a new creative/media agency on board, Firehouse could choose to re-enter this channel moving into 2017.

Top ad destinations include: theonion.com, avclub.com, clickhole.com, about.com/food and kohls.com. 

TRG 2016 Wins: Earlier this year, TRG lost the Chick-fil-A account, but don't cry for them, Argentina. The agency picked up Blue Bell and Boston Market shortly thereafter.

Firehouse Subs
3400-8 Kori Rd.
Jacksonville, FL 32257
(904) 886-8300

Doug Reifschneider 
Vice President, Marketing (since 2011)
(904) 886-8300
dreifschneider@firehousesubs.com

Kristen Majdanics
Vice President, Brand Marketing
(904) 886-8300
kmajdanics@firehousesubs.com

David Shaw  
Senior Vice President & Director, Client Services – Marc US
(412) 562-2149
dshaw@marcusa.com 

Kristen Pankratz
Brand Media - The Richards Group
(214) 891-5060
kristen_pankratz@richards.com